The next generation of bone conduction technology is what’s inside our lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We cut the bulk and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure they not only fit more securely, but sound better too. Trekz Air are inspired by the demands of elite and aspiring athletes motivated by their music and their world.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring your ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- A 20% lighter build than its counterpart.
- A new organic design delivers increased comfort.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Bluetooth® v4.2 connectivity and convenient multi-point pairing.
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture from workouts to wicked weather.
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge.
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers.
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz.
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB.
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB.
- Bluetooth version: v4.2.
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m).
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion.
- Continuous play: 6 hours.
- Standby time: 20 days.
- Charge in: 2 hours.
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g).
What's in the Box
- Trekz air headphones
- micro-USB charging cable
- ear plugs
- carrying case
Accessible Treks Air Manual .DOCX format