This manual was converted into an accessible format by A. T. Guys. While we strive to present an accurate version of the manual, errors may occur. Please visit https://www.atguys.com for the latest product information.
Earbud( L / R) + Charging Case
Ear Hooks (2 Pairs)
USB-C Charging Cable
EarTips (5 sets)
Print User Manual
The first time you use the earbuds, please tear off the insulation sticker. Then place them in the charging case and close it.
open the charging case.
Please tear off the insulation sticker.
Close the charging case.
· Connect the earbuds with a Bluetooth device
· Open the top cover of the charging case, and the earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode. Open the Bluetooth function in the Bluetooth device, refresh the Bluetooth device search and click the audio device named 'FlyBuds 3’ to connect. After successfully connecting, the earbuds indicator will go off
• The two ways to connect with other devices are as follows:
1. Please disconnect the earbuds with the currently connected Bluetooth device, and the earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
2. Please refer to number 11, earbuds reset operation. After resetting successfully, they will enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
· Play/pause the music: Double-tap
· Answer/End a call: Double-tap
· Next track: Triple-tap
· Reject the incoming call (incoming call status): Press and hold the touch button for 2s
· Activate voice assistant: Press and hold the touch button for 2s and you hear the prompt tone, and then release it
· Touch Button: white light is on when touched.
· Bluetooth Pairing: red light flashes slowly.
· Successful Connection: indicator light is off.
· Low Battery: red light quickly flashes twice every 20s.
• Open the upper cover of the charging case or short press the charging case button to display the battery power for 10 seconds.
· 100%: 4 LED lights are on.
· 75%: 3 LED lights are on.
· 50%: 2 LED lights are on.
· 25%: 1 LED is on.
· 0%: all the indicators are off.
· Indicator light displays when the earbuds are in the charging mode.
The left-most and right-most indicator lights of the charging case will show the charging status of the left and right earbuds respectively During the charging process, the indicator lights will always be on. When fully charged, they will be off.
• Charging of the earbuds: Put earbuds into the charging case. Then close the cover and charging will begin.
Charging time of earbuds: about 90 minutes
• Charging of the charging case: Insert one end of the USB cable into a power supply that supports 5V output, and the other end into the charging port of the charging case. The indicator lights will flash while it is charging, and the 4 indicator lights will always be on when it is fully charged.
Charging time of the charging case: about 210 minutes
Place the left and right earbuds back into the charging case. With the cover open, press and hold the charging case button until the 4 indicator lights of the charging case flash four times at the same time, indicating that the earbuds are successfully reset.
Note: If there is a Bluetooth device connected to the earbuds after resetting, the pairing will need to be deleted for successful re-pairing.
First disconnect the earbuds from the Bluetooth device. Put the left and right earbuds into the charging case, then take them out. Double-tap the touch button and the red light will flash slowly. Then long press the touch button until the red light flashes quickly. After a few seconds, the red light on the left earbud will flash slowly, and the red light on the right earbud will be off, indicating that the left and right earbuds are successfully paired and connected.
Note: When the left and right earbuds lose connection.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio communication. However, there is no guarantee that interference won't occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. Users are encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit that is different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.