From Tribit, maker of quality audio products including our popular Bluetooth speakers, an upgraded pair of affordable and powerful wireless earbuds. Featuring deep bass, rich sound, and voice prompts. Copatible with Android, iPhone, the BlindShell, and other devices.
Charge the earbuds from the included case for up to 50 hours of playtime before needing to charge the case. Includes Several ear tips to ensure a smooth fit, and great sound. Control the earbuds from a single button on each bud.
The buds magnetically fit into a small case which opens and closes. The case is charged using an included USB C cable. The buds have an L-shaped design with the buds on one end and the control button on the other. Wear one bud or both, it's your choice. Read on to learn more.
The Key to Wireless Movement
Armed with the latest, most powerful Qualcomm Bluetooth chip, the FlyBuds C1 have even better transmission capability, with a connectivity boost of an amazing 75%. Plus, power consumption is reduced by 30% from the last generation, making for a serious leap forward in performance!
How do the FlyBuds C1 deliver such incredibly high-quality audio? Thanks to the advanced, high-resolution Qualcomm aptX decoder, it allows for 16bit audio support with a 48Khz sampling frequency, which translates to an ultra-clear, lifelike and CD-quality listening experience!
Powerful Noise Cancellation
Silence up to 90% of the noise courtesy of the four built-in mics and Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) feature. Using Qualcomm's latest CVC technology, you'll have clear, quiet calls and an improved listening experience, even in noisy places.
Longest Listening Time Available
Providing intelligent, ultra-low power consumption, the Qualcomm QCC340 chip gives you up to 60 hours of playtime when charging off of the FlyBuds C1 case. Whether you're on the phone all day or listening to music non-stop, you won't have to worry when you need to charge next!
If you want seamless, zero-latency listening, you picked the right earbuds. Powered by Bluetooth 5.2 technology, sound is transmitted to both earbuds simultaneously, and thanks to the super-speedy connection and low power consumption, it's a seamless listening experience every time.
Patented Button Controls
Leading the industry with the first patented earphone-handle design controls, the user can touch the highly sensitive FlyBuds C1 push button that allows full-feature control. Adjust volume, play/pause the track, advance to the next track and more, all with the slightest touch on the handle of the earbud. Now that's intuitive!
- Qualcomm® QCC3040 chip creates an all-round upgrade
- Balanced signature sound quality enabled by Qualcomm aptX decoder
- Crystal clear calls with 4 Mics ENC and CVC 8.0 Technology
- A single charge of 12 hours playtime and 50 hours of playtime with the case
- Bluetooth 5.2 for outstanding stability
- Patented and industry-first button design that allows full-feature control
How to Pair the FlyBuds C1
Open the case of the earbuds, but leave the buds in the case. Open Bluetooth settings on your phone, and then select FlyBuds C1. The earbuds will pair shortly after. Once paired, you can just open the case and take out one or two earbuds and they will automatically turn on and reconnect.
- Headset Form: In-ear
- Eargels: 6 sets of eargels
- Waterproof: Yes, IPX5 waterproof (sweatproof)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Wireless Range: Up to 32 feet / 10 meters
- Earbuds Charging Time: 1.5 hours with dedicated charging case
- Case Charging Time: 2 hours with charging cable
- Playtime: Up to 50 hours with charging case; 12 hours of playtime on a single charge; 4 more full recharges from the charging case
- Box Contents: Earbuds 1 Pair (L / R), Charging Case, Ear Tip (5 Pairs), USB-C Charging Cable, USB Manual, Thank-you Card
- Weight: 50g
- Warranty: 18 month limited warranty