Braille Me 20-cell Low-Cost Refreshable Braille Display
Braille Me is a new refreshable braille reader from Innovision, in India. Through their groundbreaking new technology, using magnetic force to power the braille display, the Braille Me has slashed costs, while keeping a high quality display. This device has 20-cell, 6-dot refreshable braille and a braille keyboard. The braille display had routing buttons below, as well as page navigation buttons to the left and right.
Files can be accessed by an SD card for reading, editing and searching. You can also rename and delete files from the device. The editor supports .TXT, .BRF, and .BRL files.
The Braille Me can use Bluetooth to pair with your smartphone or tablets (iOS or Android) and also connect via USB to a computer with an NVDA screen reader for a seamless braille and audio experience.
- 6-dot, 20-cell display
- Cursor routing keys
- 6 key, Perkins style keyboard
- Micro USB, SD card slot (up to 32gb), DC jack
- Can connect via USB or Bluetooth to iOS and Android
- Supports up to 50+ languages, and 5 languages per device
- Read files of any size in .txt, .brf, and .brl format
- Create/Edit files up to 100kb, cut/copy/paste/undo, and save files as a braille or text file
- Compatible with screen readers BrailleBack, Voiceover, and NVDA
- Battery charges in 1hr and charge can last for up to 12hrs
- Heavy duty vinyl carrying case included
- Under 1.3lbs (580g)
- 7.4in x 5.4in x 1.14in (W x D x H)
One year limited warranty, parts and labor (download full warranty here)
A full refund for your device can be obtained within 30 days from the shipping date for the product, providing that the unit is returned undamaged, in new condition and returned with all materials in its original packaging box. See below for shipping instructions.
Instructions for Return or Repairs: You are the owner of your device and responsible for shipping it to us for return or repair. We are not responsible for damages or the loss of a unit by any carrier. It is recommended that the owner insures the package for loss or any additional damages that could occur in shipment beyond what was described in a repair.
We only provide service and technical support for the Braille Me device to customers who bought the device directly from A. T. Guys. Any private sale of the device to a third party excludes this new owner from the return policy and the limited 1 year warranty.
Visit the Innovision website for more information about Braille Me and Innovision — including links to download the NVDA driver and the Braille Me app.