Introducing our next generation portable charger and power bank; the best way to keep your phone and other devices charged while on the go.
Our new line of accessible portable chargers will power your iPhone, Android phone, BlindShell, braille display, Bluetooth headsets, speakers, or just about anything else we sell. The battery level is indicated by tones or vibrations so you'll know how much charge is left. With two fast charging ports, you can power multiple devices simultaneously. Charge your iPhone thre times with a single charge of the power bank.
If you need more power, check out our 20,000mAh model for twice the charging capacity.
This power bank includes support for today's charging standards and will charge your phone noticeably faster than our previous models. It includes two charging ports, one USB type A pore and a modern USB Type C port for newer devices. Charge the power bank using either the USB Type C port or the Micro USB port. Read on if you would like to know more about how to charge your devices using this power bank.
- Use sound, vibration, or both sound and vibration to determine the battery level of the power bank.
- 4 vibrations or beeps - Battery is between 75 and 100 percent full
- 3 vibrations or beeps - Battery is between 50 and 75 percent full
- 2 vibrations or beeps - Battery is between 25 and 50 percent full
- 1 vibration or beep - Battery is between 0 and 25 percent full
- No vibrations or beeps - Battery is empty
- sound and/or vibration signal to indicate successful connection between any of the USB outputs and the device being charged.
- Input power connection confirmation - sound and/or vibration signal to indicate successful connection between the input and the power source for charging the power bank.
- Automatic charging detection - charging starts automatically after connection and stops after completion.
- USB-C and double-sided USB-A charging ports – The charging cable can be connected to the power bank facing either direction
- Optional sound and vibration alert modes - easy to switch between sound and vibration modes by simply pressing a single button for 2 seconds.
- Tactile marks on the power bank for easy accessibility
- Sleek and light design for portability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I charge with the Power Bank
Most items which charge using a USB port can be charged using the power bank. This includes cell phones, headsets, keyboards, speakers and braille displays among many others.
How many devices can I charge at once?
The power bank includes two charging ports:
One USB Type A port. This is the larger, rectangular plug found on most charging cords.
One USB Type C port. This is a smaller rectangular plug used by many newer devices, including modern iPhone cables. It's slightly thicker than a lightning plug.
How would I charge an iPhone?
This depends on which iPhone you have. Newer iPhones come with a cable with a Lightning plug on one end and a USB-C plug on the other end. The USB-C end would plug into the power bank. Older iPhone cables have the Lightning plug on one end and a USB-A plug on the other end, which you would plug into the power bank.
How do I charge the power bank?
There are two ports which you can use to charge the power bank: USB-C and Micro USB. USB-C is the smaller rectangular plug found on newer devices. Micro USB has two bumps on one side of the plug. To charge the power bank, simply connect a cord from either the USB-C or the Micro USB port to a wall plug or computer. A cable with a USB Type C plug on both ends is included in the box, but you can use virtually any cable you may have from another device, or purchase an extra cable or wall plug from us.
How many times can I charge a device?
Put simply, this depends on the device you are charging. Generally speaking, you can divide the power of the power bank, such as 10,000mAh, by the capacity of your battery. So if your phone includes a 3,300 mAh battery, you will get roughly three full charges from the power bank. Naturally, if you charge two devices at once, you will need to charge the power bank more frequently.
- Two fast-charging outputs for charging two devices simultaneously.
- Supports a wide range of fast-charging protocols including Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3.0, Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging, Apple 2.4A, Samsung 2A and more.
- Special USB-C bi-directional charging port can handle both fast-charging input and output at a single interface.
- High-power input for faster charge-up of the power bank.
- All-round safety protections - over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, over-power, short-circuit, over-temperature and electromagnetic field protections.
- Safety compliance: UL2056 / UN38.3 / MSDS / CE / FCC / RoHS.
- Flight-friendly – IATA carry-on baggage allowed.
- Patented design.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Battery capacity: 10,000mAh @ 3.7V
- Power input: USB-C: 5V 2A / 9V 2A | USB Micro-B: 5V 2A / 9V 2A
- Power outputs: USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A (18W Max.) | USB-A: 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A (18W Max.) | Total: 18W Max.
- Dimensions: 135mm x 70mm x 15mm (5.3 X 2.8 X 0.6in
- Net weight: 210G (7.4oz)
- Warranty: one year against manufacturer defects
- 1 USB C-to-C charging cable