This USB stereo headset with microphone is ideal for Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, and other video chat applications. They feature high quality sound output and a noise -cancelling microphone, perfect for busy environments. The microphone also has 300 degrees of range to move out of the way when not in use, and it can be worn on the left or right side. The Headset has an adjustable headband and memory foam ear pads for all day comfort. The USB powered Headphones also feature a nearly 6-foot cable that has convenient in-line volume and mute buttons Compatible with most desktop and laptops PCs through a standard USB port.
Simply plug the USB cable into your Windows or Mac computer, no drivers required. On the cable, you will find three buttons. The longer, rectangular button near the top will mute or unmute your microphone. Below this are two smaller buttons for Volume Up, then Volume Down. All buttons are easily found by touch.
This is an on-ear headset and quite comfortable. It does not go over the ear.
- On-ear stereo (Binaural) design
- 40 mm dynamic audio drivers
- Padded, adjustable headband & memory-foam ear pads
- Omni-directional, noise-cancelling microphone (300° adjustable) for left or right side wear
- 1.8 Meter (70.8-inch) cable with in-line volume control, mute
- Color: Black
- Accent Color: Dark Gray
- Controls: Volume Control, Mute
- Headset Form Factor: On Ear
- Compliance: RoHS, CE, FCC
- Country Of Origin: China
- Package Includes: Warranty and Compliance
- Warranty: 2 years
- Connectivity: USB
- Decibels: 110 dB ± 5
- Impedance: 32 ohm ± 15 %
- Mic Sensitivity: -44 ± 3 dB, Noise Cancelling
Listen to an audio demo of this headset