Meet OpenRun, formerly Aeropex, designed for slightly smaller heads.
Gone are the days of sore ears from misfit headphones and earbuds that slip out. Meet OpenRun, formally Aeropex, the open-ear headphones you didn’t know you needed. Lightweight, dynamic sound and bass, higher volume, all delivered with less vibration. Designed to empower users to reshape what motivates them and continue to keep pushing even when you think you’re at the end. Your time is now. Redefine your possible with OpenRun.
Forget everything you thought bone conduction technology was because Shokz just reinvented the wheel with OpenRun. Pushing the boundaries with open-ear listening, they've implemented brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled the transducers to ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration. Designed to empower users to redefine their possible, OpenRun harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety, and enhanced sound quality.
- Weighing less than 1 ounce (26g), the lightweight design feels unnoticeable all day long.
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- IP67 rated to combat sweat, dust and extreme weather elements.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- Re-angled transducers for 50% less sound leakage than Air and enhanced sound quality.
- 13% lighter than Air Protects battery when charging
What makes Openrun stand out in its category?
OpenRun features completely new technology for the richest audio bone conduction technology has to offer. Weighing less than an ounce you’ll forget you’re wearing them, until that bass kicks in.
They have an 8-hour battery life and are completely waterproof. OpenRun are for those who push themselves past their limits to become the best version of themselves.
How does bone conduction technology work?
Traditional headphones send sound through your eardrums. Bone conduction headphones send sound through your cheekbones. Instead of speakers, Shokz headphones have transducers that send vibrations through your cheekbones to your cochleas, so your eardrums are free to take in your surroundings.
OpenMove vs. Air and Titanium
OpenMove is the most premium and advanced headset that Shokz has produced. We've used them all, and love several improvements about the new model. The OpenMove are louder, which is great for travel or on an airplane. The new, curved transducers provide more bass, and just as importantly, less vibration than previous models. Popular features including voice prompts for battery status, and the multi-function button on the left ear remain. Plus, this is the first Shokz model to be Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible, meaning better reliability and connectivity.
- Wireless range 33 ft (10m)
- Speaker type Bone conduction transducer
- Battery Li-Polymer battery
- Frequency response 20Hz~20KHz
- Continuous play Up to 8 hours
- Sensitivity 105 ± 3dB
- Standby time Up to 10 days
- Microphone -38dB ± 3dB
- Charge time 2 hours
- Bluetooth® version Bluetooth® v5.0
- Weight 26 g (less than one ounce)
- Compatible profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Warranty 2 years
- Charge voltage 5V±5%
- Sweat resistance IP67
- Speaker impedance 8.5ohm±20%
- Battery capacity 145 mAh
- Frequency band 2402MHz~2480MHz
- Maximum RF output power 4dBm
- Color: Cosmic Black
- Style: Mini